Welcome to the ‘One More Row’ Crochet Link Party!
One More Row is a free crochet pattern link party hosted here on Loops & Love Crochet and on Grace and Yarn! Every other TUESDAY we will be sharing the top 5 free crochet patterns from the previous link party!
What is a Link Party?
It’s a fun place to share your own crochet designs and to find new projects from other designers! We hope you will join in the fun by sharing your free crochet patterns and voting on your favorites. You may even find your next crochet project!
How It Works
If you’re a designer, share your designs by submitting links to your FREE crochet patterns (limit of 3 per party) below. Support other designers and bloggers by visiting at least one other link – your clicks are how the top 5 patterns are determined for each party. This is a great way to get your patterns “out there” and support others.
Not a designer? That’s ok, this party is for you too! Have fun clicking on your favorite links below, this is how you can vote for the top patterns that will be featured in the next party. Plus, it’s a great way to see new patterns from all over the web.
Every other Tuesday we will feature the top 5 most clicked patterns in the next link party, as well as on our social media pages. Plus, a new link party will be started!
New links will be added daily, so be sure to check back often to see the awesome patterns being shared!
Meet Your Hosts!
We’d LOVE it if you would follow us on one or more of our social media accounts!
Missed our latest patterns? You can check them out below!
· Crochet Horse and Donkey – A Free CAL by Grace and Yarn
· Criss Cross Fingerless Gloves by Loops & Love Crochet
Rules for the Party
Yes, every party needs rules, but we’ll keep them short and sweet!
1. All patterns submitted by you MUST be your own work. Only add direct URLs to your pattern. No links to your homepage, Etsy store, Facebook page etc. If you’re pattern is featured in the top 5, please do not submit the same pattern to future parties.
2. By leaving your link below you are giving permission to the hosts to use your photo (and reference to your link) on our blog and in our social media platforms.
3. Please visit at least one other link. Every time you click on another link shared in this party, your click counts as a vote for that pattern. So support other designers and bloggers and visit your favorite links! You may even find your next crochet project.
Are you ready to add your link and join the party?
Click “Add New Link” below, insert the URL of your pattern, add a caption, and then submit! It’s just that easy! Plus, have fun visiting your favorite patterns!
Note: The links below are organized randomly and not according to date submitted or number of votes!